"May you LIVE all the days of your life" - J. Swift

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Loaves, fishes, and a Real game

That describes my weekend. Our friend Adam took Connie and me fishing on free fishing day... We caught four fish, and they were big suckers... at least 6 inches each.  The one jumping out of Adam's hand was my third catch of the day.























Then I met up with my great friend and former mission companion Amber and her husband and son at the Real soccer game. I love going to Real games and any live sporting events, and it was great to catch up with Amber... she lives in Reno so we don't get together too often. 














And finally I made bread...the good and healthy, filling kind, made with freshly ground wheat.  I didn't mean to make quite so much though.... so if anyone is in need, come on over. :)









2 comments:

Laura said...

I wish that I lived closer so that I could partake of your delicious looking bread! By the way - we also totally need to go to a Real game together. The new stadium is amazing and I love the sport, as you know. You name the date and we'll be there, okay?

Laura said...

I'll claim some. Will it keep till late July?