"May you LIVE all the days of your life" - J. Swift

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Retirement

It's official.  My job is over.  I'm now unemployed, though I prefer to call it "retired".  Now I get to sit on the porch swing knitting, gossiping with the neighbors, waving to the young school children as they go by.  I'll go to Bingo night and eat prunes.  Then one day I'll wake up and realize that I never did quite have the funds to retire so early and it'll be back to the working world again.  But till then I'm going to enjoy this time.  Cheers!  

2 comments:

MEB said...

Can I retire with you? :) You have such a great attitude Cheryl! I am thinking of you. Enjoy your temporary retirement.

Mary Ann Carlile said...

Hope you can enjoy your time as much as possible! May the money and happy days never run out!