"May you LIVE all the days of your life" - J. Swift

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Out of things to say

Due to a lack of exciting events, I'll just post an older picture of me or two... why not? By way of explanation, this first one is of me in a dress. That's why I'm crying... because I'm in a dress.













...And another picture of me not looking too happy:













And last, who here had some of these little guys? Yes, even my 16 year old sister (at the time) and my twin brother Mikey were the proud owners of cabbage patch kids. (I'd say I was the most justified, don't you think?).

3 comments:

Watson said...

Nice pictures!

Laura said...

I love these pics! I especially love your cookie monster cake in the second one. That's who it's supposed to be, right? Cookie monster?

Mary Ann Carlile said...

You look like the world is ending having to wear that dress! Too funny. How did you ever do a mission?! Cute pics!