"May you LIVE all the days of your life" - J. Swift

Friday, July 2, 2010

Finito



It's done... I have a new roof. I haven't completely cleaned up yet due to the fact that not everything fits in my garbage can, but everything up top is done except some gutter clean out, so it's definitely at project end. Below are the before, during and after pictures. I know, I know... It looks the same. Humor me. Tell me it's the best looking roof you've ever seen. I deserve it. I've worked hard. :) It was actually cool to learn how it's all done. I've learned so much that I never really wanted to know, but it's a good thing. And I am hoping, wishing, and crossing my fingers that this is the last big repair or high cost item I'll need for my house for a very, VERY,... (did I say very?) long time. Like, never again in this house would be perfect.

BEFORE (This one was actually taken before I even moved in... so 5 years ago, before a couple trees that did a great job of masking the ugly chimney died)



DURING

AFTER
YES! I have time back for things besides roofing. All is well.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I actually do think that it looks lovely. If anyone can roof, it's you! I learned that in my young years. :)