"May you LIVE all the days of your life" - J. Swift

Monday, June 2, 2008

Fondue Time!

Our annual fondue party strikes again. Well, I don't know if it's annual. But we do it every so often so we'll call it that because it makes it sound more official.






Marinda, Mike, Dave, Jen, I and a few other friends started this tradition several years back and we keep it going no matter how many times we end up saying we shouldn't eat so poorly. When the main items are cheese & chocolate (two of my favorite food choices), cream puffs, bread, berries, veggies, bananas... it's not exactly the four food groups nor the best diet plan, but Hey! It's tasty. We invite a few new people each time and try different recipes. And we always end up vowing not to eat so much the next time. Fortunately by the time "next time" comes around we've already forgotten, so all is well.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Cheryl, is this your scooter? http://ambertaniuchi.wordpress.com/2008/05/19/20/

Cheryl said...

That's hillarious... No, it's not mine, but I sure wish some stranger had taken a picture of Pete on my scooter. I had to do it myself and that's not half as funny.

Mary Ann Carlile said...

Cherlie! I peaked on your blog via Dave's! Send me an email so I can add you to mine (maryanncarlileathotmaildotcom)