"May you LIVE all the days of your life" - J. Swift

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Board Time!
























Mike spent an exhausting day getting the boat ready for the (far later than usual) inaugural run of 2008. We were fortunate enough to be invited along for the ride when it was ready. And it was an absolute blast! It had been a year since I went wakeboarding last. It sure is fun to have friends with a boat when I know I'll never be rich enough to own one. :)

The only problem now: it's two days later and I can hardly move. Am I this out of shape that I have to feel like I'm 90 years old every time I get out of my chair simply because I went wakeboarding for a few minutes one day? Obviously I'm going to have to be invited on many more wakeboarding trips so that my muscles can get used to this. I'll let Mike and Mer know.














This was cool... while we were waiting at the dock we got front row seats to this show... the guy was amazing. The girl was hilarious... Can you say "Whoops!"
































2 comments:

Laura said...

Looking good Chert! I'm sore just thinking about it. I gotta find some rich friends with a boat... hmm. Could you work on that for me?

MEB said...

Looks like fun! Their little family is so cute!